Sunday, July 21, 2024

Day 33 - 21 July 2024

He blames me

1. Coz I am selfish, I do not think for his future
2. Coz I do not help him anymore despite I still have some money with me - in his mind, I could've forked out capital to set up a restaurant for him
3. Coz I can't bear him a child - because I told him I will do it after he is stable in his life

Because of that, he has to plan for himself. Which means he has to leave Malaysia to go to a better "Country". Example, USA, Germany, Syria... 
Which also means he has to leave me if that's for his best

Come on! Isn't it narcissism?

He only thinks for himself. 
He wants the easy way out - which is for someone else to support him
If the someone can't, he has to leave - even though he said he will survive on his own - but I doubt.
He will then suck on another person until he gets what he want.

My brain: If he loves me, he would find ways to stay here and secure a future here.
His brain: If she loves me, she will sacrifice herself for me - she would give all she has to help me succeed here

My brain: Separation is never an option if one love another 
His brain: I have to leave here because I can't get her to sacrifice for me anymore

BOOM! A slap on the face?

No comments: