Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Day 28 - 16 July

I’m trying very very hard to move on 

I can’t stand him anymore yet I can’t live without him 

What is this!!! 

If the sight of him makes me sick, why still contact him? This is actually a good time to learn to move on since I’m so far away. There is nothing else left to salvage. 

This man cheats on you several times 

This man doesn’t appreciate you 

This man is not on the same level as you 

This man does not has any viable future 

This man holds on to the wrong values in life 

This man has low moral standards 

There is no way I will have a happy future with this man 

He is not able to share my life with me 

He doesn’t understand my life 

His channel is different 

His social life is different 

His wants are different 


Honestly, there is nothing left. 

放手吧,Diana…

No comments: