Thursday, December 4, 2008

Week 6, Day 4 - Governmentless~~

YEA~~ Governmentless.. or Singaporean always say - 'bo cheng hu'- pronouce it in hokkien. My boss, Bhanu went to US for the RSNA Conference already, together with big boss, Prof Nowinski. But then again, that doesn't mean that i have no work to do. Bhanu left some work for Jianbo to do, so i am to help him with that work. I can't say i'm super sien coz it's kinda fun. I actually get to apply what i learned during the CT class in this project. Amazingly, i kinda regret for not doing my assignment properly. This project is about image segmentation - again - but using CT images. Nice rite? I'm sure all the bio students will be glad to know what they learnt actually come into help. Now, have to really crack my brain reminiscing what Dr. Rosli taught me, or what i read for CT. Seriously, getting an A in that means nothing, coz i am thinking how to apply my knowledge now, and i'm stucked ><

Next, while everyone's busy working, adapting to their working life, i got myself indulged in a book called 'The Secret'. I think it's kinda late for me to read this book - which was so popular months ago- but then again, this book is really worth reading. Highly Recommended~~!! till then, God Bless~~!!

7 comments:

SIMMY said...

i also like the time without the boss...very relax dee..hehe

DiaAnE said...

you very free oo? no need work ar? your boss oso not around??

aH beE said...

dianne u knw this si babi mehhh???good lo u can apply wat u hav learned

DiaAnE said...

i dunno this babi lar~ but he comment then i ma reply lar~ lolz~~ why call him babi.. so bad de lo~ call pork better lar, sound nicer!! @@

keikomshan said...

aiyo~
u memang easy addict wif things dela... but all 3 mins onli.. LOLZ

wei when u will reach pg?
let me know d time... EXACT TIME

SIMMY said...

si babi diaane..say dont know me..somemore call me pork..later next time dont let me see you..if you i kill you into pieces....haha

DiaAnE said...

simmy.. i noe you mer? >< omg.. seriously i dun remember~~ refresh plz~~

mei shan~~ i noe i all 3 minutes crazy.. but dun la say so fast~~ ><