Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week 7, Day 4 - Sick Week

Sick Week? Can there be a proper description for it? I don't know. For all i know, my mind is swirling now. Everything is so blur, so vague. I was sick since Tuesday, i think i've caught a cold. Thus, i didn't come to work yesterday. And i will be on leave tomorrow because i'll be going to Penang for my upcoming TOEFL exam. That makes me coming to work for only 2 days this week. I wonder what to write in my log book. Furthermore, there's nothing much to do this week because my boss is still in US, and Jianbo has sent the JHU project to him. I guess i'll have to work hard for TOEFL this week. Not to mention the GRE next week. omg~ i feel my world is falling apart. Give me strength~~~

3 comments:

SIMMY said...

haha, add oil oh..
good luck to your exam also..
take good care there ah...

DiaAnE said...

Simmy.. who are you?? Seriously.. i dun remember you ler~~ omg~~!! Neway, thanks for the luck :)

one_sun said...

All the best to u..^^