Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X'mas Spirit

Actually, i wanted to share some pics i took at Orchard yesterday nitez, but then again, i left my portable hard disk at office so i didn't get to copy them. I'll do it ASAP, so that you guys can see how freaking many ppl there are at ORchard 2 days prior to Christmas. My Uncle, Cousins and me had to find a place for 2 hours before we can have our dinners. Can you imagine the crowd there? Before we go on further, I just want to share some Christmas songs i find good this Christmas. Enjoy~~

Feliz Navidad


Santa Baby

Lastly,



I would like to share all my love, peace and joy~~ :) Live by Faith pals~~

Luv...

2 comments:

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

Merry Christmas :D

kar lai@jolene said...

u have been tag!! hehe

http://karlai.blogspot.com/2009/01/tag-by-ah-gor.html