Tuesday, November 4, 2008

week 2, day 2

After a week of training, kinda got used to life there. To me, it's like being in campus, the only difference is that you get to do your FYP - Project all the time you're there. This time, my FYP is image processing - totally out of my own FYP. But then again, the advantage of it is that i'm also using MATLAB for both projects. I've been reading my other coursemate's blog, and they've all mentioned about their supervisor. well, my supervisor's name is Dr. Bhanu Prakash. He's a nice guy, at least for the past 6 days. I seldom see him though. He basically left me with few tasks, a part of his research project and asked me to deal with it. He wrote few things which need to be done in my exercise book. then, i guess it's up for me to find him when i'm in trouble. But then again, instead of consulting him, i've turned to Jianbo, my colleague. to me, he's also a pro in MATLAB. He's from China, very nice guy. quite young too as he graduated from NTU 2 years ago. He will help me solve me queries so that i do not have to disturb my supervisor. so, i suppose my life here as a trainee can be considered as good. I still have my own life to live, not much different. Hope everything will go smoothly for the next 3 months. Till then~~

No comments: