Friday, November 21, 2008

Week 4, Day 5

Here's this week's update. Basically, nothing much to do this week, because i'm repeating what i'm doing. This time with more data. Total of 79 datas. Dr Bhanu told me a lot of things regarding research. I've totally changed my point of view regarding researchers. Before this, i will think of them as people who wants fame and glory. By publishing papers, giving talks, etc.. Just like those politicians. But now, it's not what i think they are. Nope, fame is not what they want, at least not for those people i'm working with. They did all this because they want to make the world a better and convenient place to be. Not for glory, nor fame. They do not CHEAT with results, do not FABRICATE results. Everything they wrote is their hardwork. Unlike what i learned in MMU - i'm not saying that MMU is a bad place. ^^

Neway, this week's highlight is not about my work place. It's about my family member, not direct member, as people say the 'keluarga asas', it's my 'keluarga kembangan'. She - yea, she - was addicted to gambling, ended up borrowing money from load shark. Today's balance is RM30k. Yea, RM30k... She asked my mum for help, and out of stupidity~~ ok, mayb not stupidity ~~ my mum lent her RM520 - only 0.017% of her total debt - i seriously dunno why my mum did that. That was my mum's 50% saving, and she lent it to her. I'm sure she'll never see that RM520 back again. well, what can i say? I'm laughing at her style of living. Not sure if i should admire her for her genorousity or blame her for her stupidity~~

1 comment:

aH beE said...

keep it up updating yaaa hahaaa