Sunday, August 18, 2024

Day 61 - 18 August 2024

 I have been thinking, since the morning he left to Cameron Highland.

He was at home the whole day before going to Cameron. I wondered why - then I know, it was because he needed money for the trip and I was the only one who could loan it to him at that point of time. I was his last resort. 

That morning, he replied ok to help me open the washing machine or hang the clothes but he forgotten about it. Why. Most probably he didn’t remember my message or my message means nothing anymore.. I called immediately after he hang up but after 7 WhatsApp call and 2 line call, he didn’t pick up. His reason? He was at the parking-no line. 

Evening, I lost my earbud but once again, my message meant nothing. He didn’t reply until his live was over. 

Then there is another night, he didn’t read my text but he was online. I called, no pick up. Then he online, I call again. He picked up, talk a while and he muted. When asked, he said he was sleeping when I text, then now he’s eating. He asked to stop suspecting him. Minutes later he texted saying he was not doing anything. 

No explanation, no answer. Only lies and reflected questions. Relationship with narcissst is only on the surface. They do not have soul or even spirit. They are a shell without body. 

He stayed another night in Penang for God knows why. Even though I have a colonoscopy on Monday, he didn’t bother to make the effort to be back to help. 

It just tiring to be the one always giving and yet being condemned when didn’t give enough. Love is not only giving. It’s mutual, it’s helping each other. It’s a partnership. If there is only one person who is always giving, the day the person stop giving is the day the relationship stops. 

Sunday night when he was supposed to be coming back, I told him it might not be good environment for him. I will be taking laxative for colonoscopy tomorrow. It might be noisy for him. The kids need to be up 6am and leave at 630am tomorrow-his sleep might be disrupted. His gum is swollen so he needs plenty rest. I presented facts to him - in the end - he decides. To be with ‘family’ regardless of what. Because what joy is more joyous than being with the person you love. Even if it will be noisy or uncomfortable - I know I will be happy if I’m in pain but the person I love is next to me… 

His choice was - I choose my pleasure over anything else. I am in pain, no one else’s pain matter. I will be in peace and there is nothing else matter except me. 

And this is how I know, I will be abandoned when I’m sick. He will never be the person who sits beside you to take care of you. 

No comments: