Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Day 56 - 13 Aug

I’m staying with a useless man 

I am never the kind of person who looks down on people.

This time, I have to tell the truth

When I met him, he had nothing but dreams 

I enabled his dreams to become reality

When it became reality, I was blamed - he would’ve been better without a shop. His life would’ve been better if he had stayed as a worker. He was not thankful for what he had.

That was the time he said how sad he was because he is doing something he has no passion on. His passion is fashion, clothing. Food is not something he enjoyed. 

God is great! He heard his woe and took the shop away from him. God gave him a chance to do what he wanted to do - out from the misery I put him in. 

Guess what? He became depressed again. Depressed from no income and how he loved doing food business. 

Do you see a pattern? This is the pattern of a person who is never contented with what he has. 

This cycle will never end because this is who he is. 

The dark trait is not a disorder, it’s called a trait because it’s in the DNA. It will never change…

No comments: