Friday, August 9, 2024

Day 52 - 9 aug

 I felt so stupid 

The reason I left my family, my husband was because he was romantic

He would buy me flower 

Yes, just a simple flower made me left everything

I am a person who is strong on the outside but so fragile in the inside. So sensitive that 1 stalk of flower can buy me over. 

When I asked why weren’t there any flower - all he replied was 

Flower is not real life 

You always ask me to live in the real world. What you want is not real


What is so unreal about wanting flower when I’m sick? 

What is so unreal about wanting gifts from the person I love when I discharge? 



He added, look at your age, look at your friend. Why would you put the blame on me? Finding small mistakes to create drama with me. 

No I’m not. I just want what I wanted. Is it wrong to want flower at 38? 

Yes it is. I can buy myself flower. I don’t need a man who doesn’t keep his promise. 

No comments: