Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Jaevyn's 2nd birthday

J's 2 years old! I must first congratulate myself for giving birth to J, then congratulate myself again for taking care of him for 2 years. It is definitely not an easy job as a SAHM but it's worth it. Enough of congratulating myself, i must congratulate J for being the best son for the past 2 years, all the laughter and joy he has brought to us. I never fail to smile everyday despite how tired I've been. The sight of him takes all worries away.

We did not really celebrate his birthday coz he's still young and I don't think the money will be well spent. Wait till he's old enough then will let him celebrate the way he wants. We got him an ice cream cake coz he loves ice cream. It's RM48 for 750 grams. Chocolate flavor, bought at a cake shop near Wonderful, Alma. The ice cream tastes quite nice although not as delicious as Baskin Robbins', but hey, it's 50% cheaper than BRs'.

J posing with candle lit

J clapping hand while we sing him Birthday song

J cutting his cake 

J with mummy

J with daddy

One happy family

J is able to blow out his own candles! Isn't he a big boy now? He cuts his own cake, eat them by himself! 

No words can describe the happiness I feel now. Just by staying together, being there for each other is already heaven to me. If there's anything else I can ask for, it'll be more of these time for me. More of us being together, doing nothing, enjoying each other's company.

This is what FAMILY is. All sacrifices are well worth.

No comments: