Monday, January 17, 2011

KPLI - Result Released

Finally... the days of waiting are over.

Somehow, it's still not really officially over - we're still left with few hours, presuming those ppl at KPM (Ministry of Education) are going to upload the list by 5pm.

They announced on their site that the result will be released on the 17th January 2011 but no specific time were given. According to forumers from cari, KPM normally uploads the result by 9am or 12pm. But until now, 3.40pm - there's still no news.

I'm getting freaked out. The process of waiting is indeed distress, gruesome, excited, stomach twisting - I'm not sure if there's such word. Nevertheless, i've read on "The monk who sold his Ferrari" that we should enjoy the process, regardless what it takes us to. "Happiness is a journey, not a destination" Isn't that book inspirational?

Why can't they just get the freaking list published~~!!! :P

Finally... it's out - for real. The link is here: http://kpli.moe.gov.my/twr11/index.cfm . Unfortunately, I didn't get it. They rejected my application. Yet another rejection. I've been rejected twice since I've graduated. When will I be able to get what I want - or I do not want enough?

Somehow - I'm grateful that I've been saved from the misery of waiting for something. Made me feel like vomitting. In a way, it's good too. It means I'm able to get pregnant and have Dragon baby next year!

No comments: