Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 Consecutive Rejections in 2 years

I've graduated in 2009, since then, I've received 2 rejections from 2 of my applications. 1st was in 2010, when i applied for CEMACUBE scholarship - to be honest, until now i do not know the reason i was rejected. 2nd was last Monday by the Ministry of Education. That too, I do not know the reason for rejection.

What does it imply? What is it that God wants me to do? If God has His plan laid out, does it mean that I'm no longer fitted to be in the Education industry. Or He has his other plans for me... Whatever it is, one thing for sure - my confidence level has dropped since then.

Is my husband aware of it? Is he being supportive enough? I guess he does, but he don't really understand why I simply can't be who I am now. Why am I yearning for more. Actually, me neither...

No comments: