Monday, February 1, 2010

Getting used to life?

Hmm... Good News.. i sticked on to my job for 3.5 months d... it's a good sign.. it can either mean:

1. I love my job
2. I have no other choice
3. I've learned to live with the real world
4. I've given up on life - do whatever they want me to do

Basically, option 1 is very unlikely to happen. Option 2? nah.. which left me with Option 3 and 4...

CNY coming... this year's CNY happens to be Valentine's Day too.. Since my family is not having a reunion this year, I've decided to do something meningful this CNY.. to sell roses and contribute some of the profits to charity... meningful rite? Who wanna join me? or i should say, who wanna support me by buying those roses??? feel free to contact me to place order ya~~ only RM10 per stalk~~

No comments: