Friday, February 5, 2010

REJECTION

Rejection... what does this word mean to you?

Sad? Happy? Disappointed?

Feel as if it's the end of the world?

IN fact, all these emotions engulfed me, except for Happy of course.

Yea.. I was rejected the CEMACUBE scholarship. But they offered me a chance to participate the programme. and uncertain if they will waive me the tuition fees... gosh...

I don't like waiting for results.. Neither do i enjoy being rejected. Why must one face so many rejection before gaining approval? My life after graduation has been a series of REJECTION... I'm getting tired of REJECTION. Why can't I not need anyone's approval to do whatever i want to do? Coz i dun have $$$...

MATERIAL WORLD~!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

When you got the results for CEMACUBE?Even iam an applicant anxiously waiting for the results..

DiaAnE said...

They emailed me yesterday.. but i'm non-Eu student...

Unknown said...

Even I am a non Eu applicant...I am from India.They have send you the list or what?I didnt yet got any mail yet...

DiaAnE said...

Hmm. they've sent me an email. no list. Just telling me that I'm not one of the selected candidates for scholarship. Maybe you are the selected ones so they email you later? :)

Unknown said...

Ok thanks..I dont know whether iam that lucky for it...Yesterday night only you got the mail?isnt it?As you said this waiting i dont like....You are selected to pursue the course with fees?Whats your profile?

DiaAnE said...

I'm not very sure myself either..
I'm only an undergrad. and yes, i've received it last nite. Hope for the best for you!

Unknown said...

Nice talking to you...May god shower blessings on you and hope you will get something very good...I will surely inform you once i gets my result...

Unknown said...

Hey whether you attended a skype interview?How was the interview and what they asked?

DiaAnE said...

can you email me? I feel weird answering on my blog and it's made public :P my email - diaane.ng@gmail.com