Thursday, January 7, 2010

Time for a proper New Year Resolution

Well.. I noe i'm back-dated... It's already the 7th of January 2010 and I'm only about to list my New Year Resolution...

Basically.. I have not been thinking much about it. Coz there's one thing that has been bothering me.. my weight >.< so.. the 1st thing in my list is...

1. To Lose at least 5kg this year - i noe it's a so typical resolution a gal will make.. but i really mean it.. my weight is killing me. Not because of how ppl look at me. but of how uncomfortable i feel.. I feel i'm a humpty dumpty that will fall anytime from now... In addition, i'll get to save $$ from buying all those tempting food...

What will i want besides losing my weight? hmm....

2. To save enough for me to buy things i like - a Mac Book and a camera.

3. To be able to pursue my studies overseas - Only Biomedical Engineering.

4. To not be emo all the time...

Well.. I guess New YEar resolutions are getting lesser as i age. why? Izzit coz i'm contented? nah.. it's coz i've given up on life.. sad but true...

4 comments:

kaizen boy said...

you are sad because you haven't given up on life..and it is still to young to give up yet..

we are pressure and scare of living a empty life because we might not be able to face our own self when we are old... as we still feel sad as the life wasnt going how we want it to be, we are still in condition.

as once a teacher told us,
you are scare before the exam becuz you have something to lost..your effort.
if you are not scare before the exam, is because u have nothing to lost, u do not study.

is like when we are sad of our life, is becuz it wasnt how we want it to be.. and becuz we are sad, we still capable of triggering a change.

when one day, we sees the day and say, ai..whatever, this is just how it is..and no much of hard feelings..
i think thats the day we should grief

aH beE said...

go find me i bring u makan ll spoil ur 1st plan d hahhahaaaa

Learn Speaking English said...

Your blog is good.

Learn Speaking English said...

Your blog is good.