Monday, January 4, 2010

SK 40C - Starter Kit for PIC uC

I'm not introducing a new product... but I'm sharing something I've designed. Gosh... never have i imagined i am able to come up with something - although it's only a modification of its predecessor... But then again, it's still something i designed from scratch.

SK40C is the successor of SK40B... for more information on SK40C.. refer to: here



Even though i resigned before SK40C is launched, but I'm still glad that I actually did contributed to my previous employers.. At least, I'm not useless... like how i felt when i decided to leave~

2 comments:

kaizen boy said...

....what is that?
english please

DiaAnE said...

some electronics stuff... it doesnt really matter though...

:) I still havent send out my letters~! it's like so thick now.. i wonder how much i need for the postage~!