Friday, September 23, 2011

Pissed with Maxis

I know i've been missing lately... ever since i resigned, that's coz i'm adapting to my new life + no internet access @ home. However, i'm blogging today coz i'm really pissed off with Maxis.

Here goes the story,

I've subscribed to maxis data plan coz it comes with the contract for HTC Wildfire. On 19th Sept 2pm, i called in maxis center to ask when my contract ends coz i would like to unsubscribe to the data plan. Shahril - the PIC told me it ends on 15 Sept and i'm not bound to any contract anymore. So i told him i would like to unsubscribe to my internet data plan. He gladly unsubscribed it for me. One day later, my phone was barred. My unbilled amount is RM302++.... I was shocked. Not knowing what happen, i called Maxis customer service again, this time an Indian man attended to my call. Subra, if i'm not mistaken. He told me he is unable to check my bill but he could help unbar my call until my bill is ready. I waited to 1 day, but my phone is still being barred. On 21st Sept, I called them again. A gal name Preme attended to my call. The same answer was given, i have to wait for my bill to be ready before anything can be done. This time i told her to unbar me coz i've made partial payment to Maxis. She unbarred me 30 minutes later.

The worst part happens when i receive my bill. Maxis charge my internet data usage for RM280+++. I called them and the customer service told me i am charged so because of usage after 19th Sept - when i first call them to unsubscribe to my internet data plan. I told her i did not use the mobile internet after calling the center and she told me that i have to request for itemised bill before any action can be taken. So now, i will have to pay an extra RM5 for the bill to check on what actually happen to have caused such huge amount charged on to me.

All in all, no one is here to aid consumer and also to educate them on their rights. Today, i am being misbilled of RM250++, if I do not take action about it, when will this situation ends? Who will stand up for consumers? What can we do?

Just feeling helpless....

3 comments:

Veronica Foon said...

I was charged RM200+ too for internet data that I didn't use! I was pretty sure I used within my limit cos iPhone can tract usage! But that damn Maxis charged me extra and I had to blindly pay it! So freaking pissed off! Maxis staff never called back eventhough they said they would. Now that I'm reading your blog entry bout Maxis, make me even pissed off. If they extra charge one person for RM200, how much they get if they do the same to every of their customers?! So freaking pissed off now. Glad that you share.

Scottie said...

This same situation happen to me exactly one month ago. It also took them 1 whole month to send my bill when I requested for it. I am switching to celcom when my contract ends next month just to pissed them off. I realised celcom service maybe just as bad but they cant be any worst than maxis right.

Unknown said...

Just like, keeping an important wash rag designer handbag along with a organic and natural clothing appeases that readership. louis vuitton replica At the moment the various brand names in lap plastic bags for females can be constructing habit plastic bags to that apparel to a lovely women. chanel replica Then again, periodically, reciprocal that accessories considering the accents overthrows the general visual aspect. So, experts recommend to select plastic bags which will suit ones own dresses about that habit. Just like, it is easy to give some thought to keeping an ordinary, 1 backpack along with a designed clothing. replica watches These an important approach may be to cap that habit simply because overcrowding is known as a normal problem maded by many people, which sometimes trash the complete designer idea. rolex replica Even while purchasing for affordable handbags, assessing day to day high is without a doubt some other very important qualifying criterion. replica watches uk With the push purchasing economical affordable handbags, adult females in most cases result in choosing inferior quality plastic bags which will fail them all within 24 hours and a few. Assess the effectiveness of that backpack as a result of pushing and pulling that secure and be able to investigate that zips in addition to the textiles and even components.