Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Day @ WorK

Yet another Last day @ work....


two months have passes by... fast? Not really but not too slow either. I have been contemplating with myself this two months, sometimes regretting my decision but sometimes, can't wait for this day to come. It's finally here - 3rd June 2011....

The end of something marks the beginning of something else. I hope I will be able to embark my future journey with happiness + hope. A new beginning that will enable me to find myself, that will enable me to find a purpose in life, a new beginning that permits more time for my family + friends.

As for the end of the previous journey, I'm really glad to be able to meet some good colleagues cum friends. Ppl who taught me, who bullied me, who joked with me, who shared their experience with me. Being at work is not easy - but ppl will grow only when there are hiccups in life.

it's the ups and downs in life that made one complete

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Purchasing for affordable handbags is a hard challenge notably if you end up interested in make big savings. fake watches uk Then again, only some outlets put up for sale plastic bags around the equivalent rate and hence the application develops into very important to dedicate associated with time onto your look up high-quality plastic bags within cost effective cost you. fake dior handbags Nevertheless, rate depends on day to day high, though periodically economical programs will be able to pass one’s prospects. fake gucci handbgas An important Woman’s collection can be imperfect without worrying about the best assortment of accents. Affordable handbags can be the treasured portable accents to a lovely women which will your lady fails to leave behind to lug even while giving in a home office. To through distinctive varieties clothing, unique will be able to look at quite a few design for sale. louis vuitton replica Regardless if dressed up in customary, today's and professional apparel, it is easy to look at distinctive versions which includes satchel, duffel and caddy plastic bags to with each of your pattern. louis vuitton replica On important specific description, satchels can be bucket-styled affordable handbags through tremendous house and even some associated holders designed for very easy keeping.