Monday, January 7, 2008

Video..

I'm so sry because i did not update my blog for ages~~ (seems like ages) The last week of 2007, i was busy preparing for the final on 31st Dec, hence did not mange to update it. Then, i went back to hometown on the 1st Jan, till today.. and will b going to Sarawak tomorrow. So, just a short update of my achievement last week :) I finally finish playing that song from the movie "Secret". I only managed to begged my brother to record it once for me, so it is not the best, but at least better than nothing.. So, enjoy the music.

PS: I wonder why am i still here although i've played that song. Aren't i suppose to go to the future, 20 years later :P





Sorry for the quality.. any idea how to improve it? and my piano didn't tune for 3 years d.. so... :P just make do with it lar~~ Btw.. i posted it in youtube.. more clear lo... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5vUsTURuPA

1 comment:

hsienyun said...

wah...nice le...i scare bring me bk to 20 years ago so not dare play le...haha