Thursday, March 25, 2010

I wanna be an engineer who is an engineer

What does the statement above implies?

that I am still as confused as i used to?

I'm outspoken, I can make stone to gold just be describing it. But, I first must believe in it. I have an extraordinary gift, a gift of tongue. I excel in presentations, I crap well, even if my results ain't that well..

This is also something which makes me dislike myself... I talk until I myself do not know what's the truth and what's not. I didn't have the intention to lie, but lie just pop out of nowhere~

Can i say that i hate myself yet i love myself for this gift? How am I able to make use of this gift?

2 comments:

rachelism said...

it is a talent!
it is a gift!

we are all gifted, in different ways..
you are lucky you found urs..
fully utilize it!!

hsienyun said...

agree with rachel...