Monday, September 28, 2009

My work

Been working for 3 months. so, an update on what i've accomplished during the 3 months, to see if I should continue working~~ no point working if you gain nothing besides money :)

Basically, I will have to design or innovate circuits to aid students, educators, hobbyist in their projects. So far, I have completed 3 projects. A training board for a local institute, a bluetooth development board and a voltage regulator. The first two projects were assigned to me while the last was completed because i'm sick of soldering power supply everytime i need it.

i ain't sure if i'm allowed to display the pics, but then, must show off my regulator :)

the prototype:



the manufactured board:



Basically, i havent solder the components up because no stock~~ can Yee Hwee or Hsien Yun help me get some from the scraps?? ^^

4 comments:

hsienyun said...

wahahhaha....give me a list, let me c can find something at the dustbin or at roadside...

No promise ya~

DiaAnE said...

lol.. find at dustbin or roadside??? wah.. roadside oso can find? will find money mar?

aH beE said...

u ar engineer...im kayu zombie

DiaAnE said...

ah bee.. nice word ler.. kayu zombie~ actually, wat i do is like Technician. wat you do is wat a real engineer does. study so much, takkan still wanna solder and do donkey jobs mar~