Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Intermission

Oopss... Sorry for the intermission.. I'm aware that I'm supposed to talk about Bali Trip, but then again, i've started working, hence, allow me to interrupt.. Today's my 5th day in Cytron, suppose to be working, but i'm blogging instead. Neway, that's me, blogging whenever and wherever i feel like it.

So, how's working life? how is feels like to be not studying and start working? It feels almost the same for me. Most probably I'm working at a company who provides solutions for students in their projects. Now, I feel like I'm at the level where i aid students who needed help terribly for their projects. at least, i'm here, Cytron's here, there's nothing to worry about. haha~~ i wonder if i can provide solutions for students who do research and experimental based FYP...

Lastly, do visit Cytron's website, www.cytron.com.my for more info.. Who knows, you might find your solution here~~!!

No comments: