Thursday, February 28, 2008

Birthday Celebration

After so long of not updating my own blog.. it's time now.. :)

On 26th Feb 2008, once again, all the B-Gang (as named by Ah Bee) went for birthday celebration... This time, we had dinner at pak putra.. and then karaoke at the new but LOUSY GOGO KTV...

This time around, we celebrated for 3 ppl. Pei Xian (22nd Feb), Riyit (25the Feb) and me (27th Feb)... Even though we are not able to celebrate it with everyone's presence, the celebration was still fun. but then again, i must say that i'm not very happy coz not everyone is presence. It seems that things started to change. I wonder what will happen next year coz we'll start FYP by then.. I doubt if we will celebrate our birthday together again..

But then again... I'm still glad to those who still comes and stayed the whole way. Thanks for the wonderful memories...

If anyone were to ask me, what izzit that i gained most during my days in MMU, it'll be friendship :) Who dare says frens after 21 are not true friends???

!!!~~~Thanks to all~~~!!!!

1 comment:

keikomshan said...

haha~~
im 1 of them who stay throught out d whole way lo~~
jia you in life n frenz4eva lo~~